Friday, March 13, 2009

Quilt in progress...



Here are the first 3 blocks of a quaint Leanne's House quilt. I began it as a block of the month with a friend. We cut and sewed the blocks together which made decisions about fabric choice so much easier. So far, I have embroidered 6 of the 9 blocks. It has been lots of fun. The embroidery is so transportable. I love how feminine Leanne has made this quilt. By the way, I did my first needleturn applique on this quilt which I have really enjoyed. Baltimore quilt here I come...
And no, we don't have a huge garden; our house overlooks a golf course. It provides a wonderful vista!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Gorgeous...I made this for Fiona and Nathan as a wedding gift. (Her choice, not Nathan's) It was so much fun to do! I am currently working on the other one like this called Journey of a Quilter...equally as much fun!!
Love your golf course/garden..how green is that grass!! Cathy

Fee said...

You have done a lovey job of them - Can't wait to see the next instalments

Unknown said...

That quilt is soooo lovely, I really like it.
I´ve heard something about greener grass on the other side.....