Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Thimble Collection...


There's been a bit of talk about thimble collections on Cathy's and Hanne's blogs so I thought I would share my Brambly Hedge Royal Doulton thimble collection "Four Seasons" (and also books and 16cm plates in the background). I had to hunt for them on UK ebay in order to collect them. I am currently waiting on the Winter plate to arrive in the post to complete my "Four Seasons" plate collection. There is something irresistible about Brambly Hedge!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh, they are so pretty Jan!
It was great to catch up on Saturday after so many years...hope you had a lovely day! Cathy

Leanne said...

Hey Jan, I have those Brambley Hedge plates and 4 of the cups to match, they certainly are lovely,

pussman and co said...

Oh!
I collect this brambly hedge china to, I have a lot of them!
Sooo expensive now!

you can see them on an old post on my blog in my cupboard!

Creative K said...

I agree with you there, brambley hedge is adorable! U have a great thimble collection :)