Hello happy stitchers.
BAP Attack is hosting Turtle Trot 2014. This is my April update. It is a few days late but I had a special Craft weekend to attend with four girlfriends. I spent the evenings cross stitching so I had a ball.
Since March 10th, I have made progress on six of the ten projects on my list.
1. Shores of Hawk Run Hollow by CHS
More stitching on the sun this month. I should finish this block by the May update.
2. I Love London
I stitched the red L this month.
3. Shepherd's Bush 2007 Christmas stocking
More little buildings and sheep adorn the hill.
4. Annet Eriksson's Passion for Stitching Chateau - I found it hiding in a bag in a cupboard- hoorah! I have stitched the letters "i" and "e" this month.
5. Christmas House by Bucilla
I have started some curtains on the room below. The bedroom isn't quite finished as I need to match up some green thread.
6. Designers Forum Needlepoint Rug - no progress this month
7. The Prairie Schooler Alphabet
I have spent a lot of time stitching the B and C letters this month. By the May update I will have finished C is for Cow and have started D is for Drum.
8. Country House Needleworks Santa's House- no progress
9. Bucilla Touch of Gold- no progress
10. The Prairie Schooler Pumpkin Patch- No progress
I am happy to have made progress on 6 of my 10 projects. It's hard finding the time to stitch on all 10! Maybe next month.