I am wrapt with my stitching productivity this year. Cross stitching has given me a buzz and made my working life and mundane areas of life easier to deal with.
At the start of 2016 I had 17 WIPs. I finish 2016 with 12 WIPs. I have had 8 finishes.
Today I will share with you my Finishes.
1. Prairie Schooler Alphabet- I love wrapping myself in this beautiful finish as I haven't framed it. It's just like a lovely large piece of cloth. I keep it draped it over my sewing machine. I started this in January 2014 and finished it May 2016.
2. 2011 Autumn Freebie called Fly Agaric by Chatelaine- started in 2014 and finished in 2016 stitched on 32ct Belfast linen in Antique Gold.
3. 50th Wedding Anniversary Cross Stitch- I stitched this for my parents. It features a wedding photo and a current photo of the happy couple. The design is from Just CrossStitch June 2015. It is stitched 32ct Belfast linen in Antique Gold.
4. Chateau by Annet Eriksen - this was started in 2013 and finally finished in December 2017. It is fully stranded black cotton thread stitched on hessian. I will see it into a cushion cover.
5. Holiday Express by Mill Hill - started in September 2015 and finished in Dec 2016 for my son as a tree ornament
6. Scottie Dog by Mill Hill- I started this in Oct 2015 and finished it December 2016. I gifted it to my mother for her Christmas tree.
7. Secret block I cannot discuss-ssshhh. All will be revealed later in 2016.
8. Christmas Fox by Vervaco- started in late 2015 and finished in December 2016. This is a cross stitch on printed canvas - 11ct. I fully finished it into a cushion.
I will be back with a WIP update. Happy stitching. ....Jan xxx