Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thrift shop buy...

Don't you love what my mum found me at a thrift shop for $2? Aint' it cute?  I'll put my HAED threads in it.


Speaking of HAED threads I am wondering how to store them within it. I want to keep my project threads together. I am thinking of keeping them in zip-lock bags in bundles of 3x or 4x. This way I thought it would be easy to keep left over threads in with them also. Has anyone tried this? Any other ideas on thread storage? 

I am thrilled to welcome new followers to my blog!!!  50 followers is a milestone for me.

If I don't get back to my blog over the next few days, I wish you all a Christmas that is...

merry and bright *

PS. I have added a page to my blog with my WIPocalypse list. If you haven't heard about WIPocalypse check it out!

3 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Lovely sewing basket. I used to have one like it when I was a kid. I am using DMC's stitchbow system for all of my threads. I really like it.

Hugs, Kaye xoxox

cucki said...

aww it is so sweet :)
hugs cucki xx

SoCal Debbie said...

I have my HAED threads in individual ziploc baggies, 3x4 inches size. I write the DMC # and name on a label and stick it on the baggie. I am your 50th follower!