Saturday, January 14, 2012

Quilting progress...

Last year quilting took a sidestep as I rediscovered my love for cross stitch. I have vowed to work on my quilts this year at my fortnightly craft sessions with three friends so at least my quilting WIPS progress. And yes, I have a few quilting WIPS.


Well here is progress on Lynette Anderson's Scandinavian Christmas quilt.  I put little eyes on the birds in Block 1 and nearly finished the needlepoint on block 2. And yes that is cross stitch you see bordering Block 1. There is plenty of it bordering each of the four blocks!!!


Thanks for stopping by my garden...
                                                    Jan x

4 comments:

Theresa said...

Oh~~ I love these quilts~ They are adorable~~

Sarah said...

YAY your quilting again : o )

Minnie said...

Your've combinded cross stitch,needlepoint and quilting. You're good.

cucki said...

Wow it is looking so sweet...well done xxx