Sunday, January 6, 2013

Mad about London...

My friend, Cathy from Highland Quilter and I are each stitching "I Love London" (by Historical Sampler Company). We live 2 hours apart so we nominate a night to stitch and then text each other progress photos.  Cathy has started with the border and I have started from the centre.


I love the bold colours of the design and text used within it.  It was apt that I haven't stitched the "E" yet to "Mad" as I am crazy about all things English even though I live in Australia.  But I do have English ancestry so maybe that explains it. This will eventually be: "Made in England". 

Hope you are enjoying a little stitching time this weekend....
                                                                                            Jan x                         

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Fun idea ~ and the piece looks cute!

Giovanna said...

What a great piece - London is my favourite city in the world, must look that piece up...

Karoline said...

Great idea, it looks like a cute piece

Cathy said...

Wow looking good...now I will have to get mine out won't I ...lol

Loretta said...

Looking good so far ~ I love the boldness of the blue and red. Look forward to the progress pics :)