Thursday, June 20, 2013

I love to cross stitch...

...and I wish there was more time to spend on it! Now I have that off my chest I will share what progress I have made over the last few days. Not nearly enough let me tell you.


I wish more could have been added to Shores of HRH. Since the last update here, the lighthouse is taller and I have completed adding the lemon thread behind the L.



I have backstitched cats (well I think they are cats) on the Noah's Ark sampler which are standing near the half stitched tree on the right. I will now work on finishing that tree.  My last post is here so you can see the progress

Lovely of you to stroll through my garden...
                                                              Jan x

8 comments:

cucki said...

Me too.. Sweet projects x

natalysneedle said...

beautiful progress!

Sarah in Stitches said...

Great progress! I don't know if they are cats...they look a little too big, you know? They might actually be dogs!

Marcy said...

I agree, sadly here is never enough time ... but your projects are coming along nicely. Those are either very big cats or maybe jsut small camels -- lol.

Linda said...

Oh Jan, I can't believe how much I love that Noah's Ark. Such a beautiful design and your doing a great job on it.

Linda

Penny said...

I wish I had more time to stitch too. :) Your stitching is lovely - I'm really enjoying the additions to the ark.

Kaisievic said...

Two very lovely projects and there is never enough stitching time, is there?

SoCal Debbie said...

Shores of HRH is looking great. A friend in my stitching group is almost finished with this giant project.

Those look like cats, but very big. Maybe they're albino panthers? LOL