Monday, January 26, 2015

DUCJC2015 Challenge and HAED progress

I am so proud of doing DUCJC for 3 weeks. Happiness pours out of me as I look back over the 21projects. I have reached my limit now so I have decided to finish at the 3 week mark. I have pretty much stitched on all I own in my stash. My natural desire is to stitch on larger designs so starting another 7 large designs in the last week is too crazy even for me. 

Today's photo shows progress on the HAED (Heaven and Earth Designs) mini Alice and Snow White (large format pattern). This is stitched two over one tent stitching. I am a third of the way through the second page. Stitching this HAED has been totally addictive.



Thanks for being with me on the DUCJC challenge. It's been a blast.

Jan x 


10 comments:

cucki said...

Great
Well done my dear x

Justine said...

I don't know what to say. What amazing progress on your HAED! Alice looks fabulous. You've made me want to go back to mine SOOO much. Well done on sticking with the challenge through 3 weeks. You chose some fabulous things to stitch on and I'm really looking forward to watching you stitch them!

Annette-California said...

Congrats on such a great challenge! All your new starts & wips are beautiful. Alice is beautiful! I too am looking forward to seeing your progress on them. love Annette

Julie said...

WOW .... you've whizzed along with this one, its looking wonderful.

Unknown said...

You're making great progress with this piece and it's been fun seeing your stitching projects.

Sarah in Stitches said...

Great job, Jan! Beautiful stitching progress too :D

Linda said...

Nice progress Jan. Thanks for joining me in this SAL. I am looking forward to seeing progress on all your starts.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Catching up on blog reading here. It's been so much fun looking through all your DUCJC posts. You have some amazing projects on the go. The PS alphabet is wonderful.
The fox block reminds me of an Aesop's fable. Do you know which one?

zenuwpees said...

Belle avancé bonne journée Marie-Claire

Lija Broka said...

Very nice project, I own the large pattern of this design (if I ever get around to stitching it in this lifetime). Looking forward to more progress.