Craft and Click has been produced by the team at Cross Stitcher. Want to know how to get the web to help you? Then this is the mag for you.
Since reading the mag I have joined Flickr (under "thread garden"). It also caught me up on Twitter which is something I haven't done before (still not sure I will - yet anyway).
It also gave me some craft photography tips aside from what I learnt in a previous blog post. Now on my "to do list" from the mag is to make a light box to use when I take photos of my cross stitching projects.
Top 5 magazine moments:
5. 100 crafty blogs to visit
4. Top 10 cross stitching websites
3. Really cute pics of craft items
2. Finding out about craft podcasts (why weren't those ear phones in my ears earlier)
1. Inspiration on designing cross stitch patterns
Have you got a favourite craft magazine or craft book? If so, I would love to hear about it!
Thanks for feeding the ducks in my pond...