Thursday, August 8, 2013

Noah's Ark Cross Stitch progress...

Good morning friendly readers,

My Noah's Ark cross stitch is coming along nicely. You can click here to compare with the previous post.


A half rainbow has formed across the sky along with a dove, berries on the tree and some birds.  The phrase across the rainbow just needs some backstitching so it can be read. I will keep the phrase a mystery for now so stay tuned. 

I have some cross stitching time tomorrow afternoon with girlfriends which should allow me to complete the rainbow. I am lucky as it is stitched in half stitch so it is two times as quick as cross stitch.

I love anything Noah's Ark so I really enjoy seeing this WIP grow.  This cross stitch design reminds me so much of Debbie Mumm designs. Remember her? I have always admired a Noah's Ark quilt that some of my friends stitched years ago.   Now I have found this quilt as a cross stitch design and I can see why the one I am stitching reminds me of her work.

Hope you get lots of stitching in this weekend. Thanks for dropping by...

                                                                                                           Jan x

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is so pretty, love it

Julie said...

Have fun with your stitching friends!

cucki said...

Wow it is looking so pretty x

Sarah in Stitches said...

It looks fantastic! Can't wait to see it when it's done :D

Rita E in AZ said...

What a beautiful project and your stitching is wonderful.

xstitchlibrarian said...

Jan, it's looking amazing! Well done.
Can't wait to see the finished product.

Linda said...

I so love this design Jan. You have made great progress.

Linda

Karoline said...

Great progress, it's looking lovely