My name is now on the 2014 WIPocalypse sign-up list run by Measi's Musings. I was part of this in 2012 which helped me finish my Marjolein Bastin Four Seasons sampler.
Here are the two WIPocalypse projects I will work on during 2014:
1. Bothy Threads "Cut Thru' Castle"
|Stitched on 16ct Zweigart AIDA|
2014 Turtle Trot
This is my first attempt at doing the Turtle Trot. I have to choose 10 projects to work on and document progress monthly for 2014. I have 10 unfinished or kitted up cross stitches (and thankfully no more) that deserve to be in this SAL.
1. Carriage House Samplings "Shores of Hawk Run Hollow"
2. Historical Sampler Company "I Love London"
3. Shepherd's Bush 2007 stocking
4. Anett Eriksson "Chateau" cushion cover (new start)
5. Bucilla Gallery of Stitches "Christmas House"
6. Designers Forum "Holland Park" Needlepoint Rug
7. The Prairie Schooler alphabet series
|L is for Leaves|
8. Country House Needleworks "Santa's House" from Santa's Village series (new start)
9. Bucilla Heirloom Collection "Touch of Gold"
10. The Prairie Schooler "Pumpkin Patch"(new start)
My aim from January 1st to January 10th is to stitch on one of the Turtle Trot projects each day.
Wow what a big post! I have never done one so picture heavy.
May 2014 be full of lots of stitching time for you…