Hello lovely stitchers.
BAP Attack is hosting Turtle Trot 2014. This is my May update. I hope you like following my progress. This Turtle Trot allows me to focus on a few WIPs each month. I am one happy girl for signing up to this SAL.
Since April 10th, I have made progress on six of the ten projects on my list.
1. Shores of Hawk Run Hollow by CHS
I am so close to finishing this block it isn't funny! Only the word "may" and five birds left to complete it. It will definitely be finished by the next update. Maybe I will make a start to block 2 at my next post also.
2. I Love London
I stitched the yellow D this month. A double decker bus is next up!
3. Shepherd's Bush 2007 Christmas stocking
I only managed a small row of zig zag stitching below the sheep this month.
4. Annet Eriksson's Passion for Stitching Chateau
I stitched some more letters - n, n and e.
5. Christmas House by Bucilla
I stitched more of the curtain in the room with the Christmas tree.
6. Designers Forum Needlepoint Rug - no progress this month
7. The Prairie Schooler Alphabet
D is for Drum is almost finished. Just some stitching left on the drum and some backstitch on the vine then I am onto E is for Embroidery.
8. Country House Needleworks Santa's House- no progress
9. Bucilla Touch of Gold- no progress
10. The Prairie Schooler Pumpkin Patch- No progress
There you have it - 6/10 worked again this month. Not sure what month I will find the time to stitch on all ten!