Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Progress on a Shepherd's Bush Stocking



Now I have an iPhone it's so much easier to upload pics. I don't have to look all over the house for the digital camera cord. Here is the progress of baby Tom's Xmas stocking. I'm not quite prepared to say he is a toddler quite yet as he's not toddling independently. I'll keep him a baby for as long as possible! I love the periwinkle blue with the fresh greens. Half way there with the stocking. The large cross stitches of these stockings make it so easy to pick up in front of the TV. Yes I do watch a lot of TV in the evenings as my last two posts have exposed.



2 comments:

ally said...

Found you!
I love how the Christmas stocking is turning out. Mine is only started, lost somewhere in all our moves - and now there are 2 1/2 more to do. Oh dear.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

I loved doing these stockings...I have made 9 of them...they are on my sidebar under Shepherd's Bush if you want to have a look at them...I too enjoy the large cross stitches...