Thursday, July 28, 2011

Feather and bird...

My bedroom wall feather cross stitch is coming along nicely. This pattern is from a charming book a Rainbow of Stitches. It is stitched on a gorgeous 32 ct linen with white silk. When finished (hopefully tonight) I will frame it in an embroidery hoop and put it in a cluster with several prints.
A sparrow is born. I have been busily working on the "Marjolein Bastin design" Lanarte cross stitch in the evenings while watching shows like Country House Rescue and Masterchef.



4 comments:

Sarah said...

They are progressing well!

Unknown said...

Hi,
Wow you sure stitch fast!!!! Lovely work!!!!

queerbandreviews said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hi there, I just found your post while searching for cross stich feather patterns! I was wondering if this is a pattern you can share? It looks so wonderful!

(sorry I deleted my previous comment, I posted it under the wrong name!)