Thursday, October 10, 2013

A Wise Man Cross Stitch...

The Shepherd's Bush Christmas stocking featuring a Wise Man is progressing quickly. I have got the hang of a two-handed stitching approach with a hoop. I am currently filling in his body. I am loving his robe.

I am still on a family holiday so lots of stitching time here and little housework time. Yay! A three year old boy still needs attention but is highly amusing. When asked what he wanted to name a dog he replied "cat!"

Thanks for making sandcastles with me...

Jan x


7 comments:

Sarah in Stitches said...

It looks beautiful! I love the color combinations, and the pattern on his clothes. Great job! :D

cucki said...

wow i love it so much.
hugs x

Julie said...

Awww what a sweetheart, children can bring such joy in the simplest of ways.

Nice stocking!

Giovanna said...

That's looking great!

Linda said...

Looking good Jan. You made a lot of progress.

Linda

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!!

zenuwpees said...

Très beau bravo bon week-end Marie-Claire