Saturday, October 19, 2013

Bothy Threads Cross Stitch Update!

Without a laptop for a few weeks it has been a struggle to keep my blog going. It's amazing what an iPhone can do but it has its limits.

As you can see I am now the proud owner of a new Mac Pro laptop! I really am an IT girl. So now expect plenty more updates and YouTube videos.


The recent beach holiday allowed for much stitching time.  My Bothy Threads Cut Thru' Castle has had  room added since my last post. The Wizard's Attic is nearly finished and complete with a wizard casting spells. He will be much more obvious with some back stitching. You can see my previous update here. 


I have struggled to keep up with my blog reading due to the laptop disaster so it is great I am back on deck. I have learnt through all this that water and a laptop do not mix.


Well must run and start cooking dinner.  Thanks for wandering by...
                                                                                                        Jan x

9 comments:

cucki said...

Aww congrats for the lap top..yayyyy
Sweet stitches like always
Happy stitching dear xxx

Sarah in Stitches said...

Congrats on the new laptop! :D Great progress on your stitching, it's looking fantastic

Angie said...

YAY to the laptop. Can't wait to see some detail when the backstitching is added

Linda said...

Wonderful progress Jan. The next one that I want to start.

Linda

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Woohoo Jan enjoy your laptop! I just read your About Me and you make me want to pick up my cross stitch needle again!

Karoline said...

Enjoy the new laptop. Great progress on the castle, it's looking lovely

zenuwpees said...

Bravo avec le laptop et bel avancement de la broderie Marie-Claire

Julie said...

Nice to 'see' you back home safely from your vacation.
Lots of lovely progress on the cut thro'

SoCal Debbie said...

The Wizard's Attic on your Castle looks great! I added the progress pic to the SAL page.
http://debbiescrossstitch.blogspot.com/p/bothy-threads-cut-thru-sal.html