Sunday, November 24, 2013

Cut Thru' Castle cross stitch progress...

With teenagers' activities at this time of year taking up the weekends and end-of-year dinners taking up the evenings, it is hard to find stitching time.  My cross stitch progress has been a tad slow.


The Bothy Threads Cut Thru' castle is the only WiP I have stitched in the last week sadly.   The Royal Bathroom is coming along.  I have added walls in a sunny yellow and windows in a crimson red. Stay tuned for the Royal Toilet which is coming soon LOL!



Are you itching for stitching also?  Thanks for walking in the garden...
                                                                                                        Jan x

9 comments:

Justine said...

That's still a good bit of progress for a busy week! Can't wait to see the Royal toilet. In the House of Commons there is a toilet which is only ever used by the Queen at the annual state opening of Parliament. How funny! I bet one or two of the staff have used it over the years secretly - I know I would!

Kevin said...

Wow! This looks great - I hadn't seen this chart before. I love the Court Jester and the Wizard in the little scenes. Might have to add this to the collection. I've always liked these charts, but this one is my favorite from what I see so far. Nice job!

cucki said...

Looking so beautiful..
Happy stitching x

Linda said...

Looking great Jan. You have made nice progress this week.

Linda

Anonymous said...

great progress, looks great

Shelleen said...

I think you made great progress despite being busy.

Sarah in Stitches said...

Looking good! :D I'm glad you're still having fun stitching it!

Catherine said...

Itching for more time here!! Had to laugh at "royal toilet"!!

zenuwpees said...

La broderie est déja belle Marie-Claire