Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Noah's Ark cross stitch Promises Kept WIP...

Hello everyone,
 
I have progressed nicely with the Noah's Ark cross stitch project since the last post, especially on the rainbow.  It stitches up quite fast being half cross stitches. I will work on it more tonight. I just have a small amount of stitching left to do on the top part of the sampler; the rainbow, the words ("two by two they came") and the doves.  Then I can finish stitching on the lower deck.
 
 
 
 
Click on the link below and you can view video about my Noah's Ark cross stitch on my YouTube Channel thread garden:
                 Video         
 
 
 
With spring in the air thank you for walking through my Aussie garden...
                                                                                                            Jan
 
Notes:  Noah's Ark is called "Promises Kept" and produced as a kit version by Dimensions The Gold Collection.  It is stitched on 18ct Aida.http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0006HIH2U/?tag=threadgarden-20

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful progress, great video

Shirlee said...

Lovely WIP!

Julie said...

Growing nicely, I think I prefer it without the animal border, I agree with you it does look a bit dated. It depends what your son likes though as its for him?

Karoline said...

It's looking lovely, great progress

Sharon said...

Beautiful piece!! How fun that it will be a "shared" project from your friend. I especially loved your video - really made the project come alive for me! Thanks for sharing! :)

Linda said...

Great progress Jan. I love this design.

Linda

Kaisievic said...

Jan, this is looking so good. Loved your video, I am so impressed that you have your own Youtube channel!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

That is just lovely Jan!

Catherine said...

Looks great!

zenuwpees said...

Beaucoup de travaille mais ca va etre magnifique bon apres-midi Marie-Claire

Giovanna said...

That's coming along so well, and it's really cute.

Marcie said...

Wonderful progress. I need to work on this one!