Thursday, September 19, 2013

Bothy Threads Cut Thru' Castle update...

This is a quick update before school pick-up.  I am completely neglecting housework to do this post! I am a member of two (one here and one here) Bothy Threads Cut Thru' Monday SALs which is a motivating way to keep with a project.

I am stitching on my second page which is above the first page I stitched. You can see the before photo here. It is the castle keep. I am loving having the exterior of the castle now in view.


Ssshhh... don't  tell anyone but I haven't started a new cross stitch which will be revealed in the next day or two. Stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by my garden...
                                               Jan x

7 comments:

cucki said...

It's coming along so pretty.
Big hugs x

Justine said...

Fantastic progress Jan! I love this project.

Sarah in Stitches said...

Great progress! It looks so cute :D

Anonymous said...

Beautiful progress

Linda said...

Wonderful progress on the Castle Jan. I love the colors.

Linda

zenuwpees said...

Tres tres beau felicitation bonne journee Marie-Claire

Mii Stitch said...

It's coming along really nicely!!