Saturday, September 28, 2013

Cross Stitching Time...

Holidays equals cross stitch time!!! I am having fun relaxing at the parent's home being waited on by Mum and crop stitching when the kids are not needing me.

The Shepherd's Bush Christmas stocking was first up today. I have now defined the outline of the king's lower half. This is stitched on 18ct linen.

Next up was The Bothy Threads Cut Thru Castle. I have now stitched the second page and onto the third. The third page is a Wizards Den which should be magic to stitch.



11 comments:

Sarah in Stitches said...

Great progress! I love the colors on the stocking...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful progress on your stitching

Miss Lilly said...

Great progress! The colours on the stocking are lovely :)

Anonymous said...

SB stockings are SO beautiful. I love the colors they choose.

Congrats on so much progress.

cucki said...

Super pretty xxx

zenuwpees said...

Belle avancement bravo bon dimanche Marie-Claire

Julie said...

Looking superb!

Linda said...

Wonderful progress on both projects Jan.

Linda

Karoline said...

Great progress, they both look lovely

Jan Gartlan said...

Test

Jan Gartlan said...

Another test