Friday, September 20, 2013

Pre-Christmas Cross Stitching and Video!

Remember on my last post (here) I promised I would tell you about a new stitch I have started. Well here it is! 



My husband is the only family member without a Shepherd's Bush cross stitched Christmas stocking so I have started one. 




I have chosen a King/Wise man.  The colours are rich burgundy, greens, and golds adorned with delightful charms that include a sun, crown, whale, fish and beads.




I have just uploaded a Pre-Christmas video on YouTube you can view on the link below:
During the filming of this video Three Year Old Tom had lots of fun playing with his Shepherd's Bush Christmas stocking.
You can buy a similar pattern from this link here. I have stitched this one and love it!
Enjoy your weekend. I hope you have a happy one!
                                                                           Jan x


8 comments:

cucki said...

Wow it's so sweet..I love it ❤
Hugs x

Sarah in Stitches said...

That's a beautiful pattern! I'm sure you're going to love stitching it :D

Linda said...

Love your new start Jan.

Linda

zenuwpees said...

Felicitation la broderie est magnifique bonne journee Marie-Claire

Anonymous said...

Those Shepherd's Bush stockings are so beautiful.

Did you make Tom's into the stocking or did you have someone else do it? I KNOW I could do the stitching just fine. Not sure I sew well enough to make it into the stocking.

Have a great weekend.

Mylene said...

Great design, looking forward to see your updates with it. Goodluck!

Karoline said...

Nice new start :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love this stocking design. The charms are great too, such a nice extra touch.