BAP Attack is hosting Turtle Trot 2014. I am a day late in Australia but I figure it is still the 10th of February somewhere on the globe. I had to spend the actual 10th with my darling father for his birthday and he lives over 2 hours away. To top the day of travel off with my three children, a motorcyclist fell off his bike in front of us. Scary! Thankfully he only sustained minor injuries but enough to remind me of how risky the roads can be and how relieved I was when we arrived home in one piece at 10pm.
Since February 10th I have made progress on six out of the ten projects on my list.
1. Shores of Hawk Run Hollow by CHS
3. Shepherd's Bush 2007 Christmas stocking
4. Annet Eriksson's Passion for Stitching Chateau - I have temporarily misplaced this project so I couldn't take a photo. I have stitched two more letters on it.
5. Christmas House by Bucilla
6. Designers Forum Needlepoint Rug - no progress this month
7. The Prairie Schooler Alphabet L is for Leaves - FINISHED! I have replaced this project with the whole alphabet. Crazy I know. Stitched on one piece of linen 36 ct two over two.
A for Anchor:
8. Country House Needleworks Santa's House- No progress
9. Bucilla Touch of Gold- No progress
10. The Prairie Schooler Pumpkin Patch- No progress
How's your Turtle Trot going if you have signed up for it?