Sunday, June 10, 2012

A Photo A Day: June 9 - A Dark Alphabet stitch

June 9 A Photo A Day: "My View Today"

Today's theme for June's A Photo A Day inspired me to start a NEW project. Hey, I needed a new view. Hooray I hear you all say!!! My view today is the stitch pattern called A Dark Alphabet which is a freebie project available here and designed by the talented A Note of Friendship blogteam.


This is the letter "A is for Apple" block. I am stitching it 1 strand over 25 count Evenweave using my own DMC conversion.

I was first introduced to this pattern by the wonderful Jo from Serendiptious Stitching. I hope she is proud that I started!

Excuse the terrible photo but my laptop isn't working so I am having to take photos on my iPhone.

Thank you for picking an apple in my garden..
                                                                          Jan x

2 comments:

~Narita said...

Jan, what a fun alphabet to stitch and such a nice tribute for a designer who is already well missed.
~Narita
http://thetwilightthread.blogspot.com/

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Well done on your start!

Looking forward to the progress on this mammoth task!

ps glad to hear I'm wonderful. I've been "awesome" before but wonderful is new LOL.